Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Please read carefully
- For reservation inquiries please provide us with the proposed dates of your holiday, number of nights you plan to stay, number of persons in your party (adults and children, if any) and the type of accommodation preferred. Additionally, we can suggest the best possible options available to best suit your requirements.
- Bookings can be made simply by making an advance deposit either through Net Banking or Bank Transfer done via RTGS/ NEFT. International remittances are made via SWIFT. For procedural details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Nationals with cash settlement to the tune of INR 50,000 or above are required to furnish PAN card as per Income Tax Act.
- 100% advance deposit required to guarantee the booking.
- Cancellation before 30 days: no retention.
- Cancellation between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival: 50% retention.
- Cancellation received 14 days prior to arrival: 100% retention. Please be advised Cancellation upon Arrival/ No-show/ Early Departure/ Change of Dates/ Partial Cancellation i.e. Reduction of accommodation booked will be treated as Cancellation.
- All bookings are tentative unless paid for in advance. The booking is not confirmed till we send you a booking confirmation. In case we receive the payment and there are no rooms available, full booking amount will be refunded.
- Cancellations are not accepted over the phone. All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Accommodation may be extendable on a pro-rata basis subject to availability.
- All disputes subject to Manali Jurisdiction.